We are looking for an Solidity developer to join our engineering team. The Solidity developer will help us to build, test and refine a range of Smart Contracts.
Core Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing lightweight and optimized Smart Contracts for deployment costs.
- Solidity interfaces, extensions, and modules for outward-facing applications.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- Evaluate and classify various blockchain implementations and map it against applicable use cases.
- Develop new PoC for use cases that could leverage a blockchain implementation
- Developing innovative advanced Blockchain solutions for complex application problems such as those related to exchange of intangible assets
You are the right person if you...
- You are hands-on, creative and eager to learn
- Strong blockchain technology believer.
- Passion for building smart contracts and decentralized applications.
- Ability to deliver a clean, optimized, and testable code.
- Being a team-player.
- You understand SCRUM methodology
- You are obsessed by code clarity and readability
- We value quality, organized, maintainable and tested code
- We value developers that take an interest in understanding diverse programming languages and technologies
- We value analytical skills that help us research, discuss and choose the best solution for a problem