Last Modified: 20 June 2019
What Information Does RupiahToken Collect From You?
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Platform and Application, including:
- Your personal information (such as your name, address, phone number, and email address);
- Your financial information, such as bank accounts and/or cryptocurrency wallet addresses;
- Your information that is needed to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti-money Laundering (AML) check;
- Any other information you voluntarily provide on the Platform or Application in the ordinary course of the continuation of the relationship;
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Platform, Application, as well as Platform and Application usage details.
How Does RupiahToken Collect Your Information?
We collect information from you in two ways:
- First, we collect information directly from you when you provide it to us, such as signing up for an account, or entering information into the Platform or Application when prompted/asked.
- Second, we collect generic information about your usage and equipment automatically as you navigate through the Platform and Application, such as usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. We do not correlate tracking information to individuals, but some information collected, such as IP addresses, will be unique.
How Does RupiahToken Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information, for the following uses:
- To continue the daily operation of the services and facilities provided to customers
- To notify you about changes to the Platform and Application or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To verify the information that you provide, and validate you through the KYC/AML process required by us and our fiduciary partners.
- To comply with required disclosure requests from regulatory or other authorities with which the Platform and Application are expected to comply.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.