We are looking for an exceptional Backend Software Engineer Intern to join our team building a cloud native application and data platform. You will work to design, build, and run the backend services powering this system, including APIs and data pipelines.
Core Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build web projects using a microservices design
- Design and implement public and internal APIs
- Design real-time and batch data pipelines
- Execute web projects following test driven development.
You are the right person if you...
- You are hands-on, creative and eager to learn
- Familiar with relational database (MySQL)
- Experience with git
- Experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs and object-oriented programming
- Must have strong work ethic with positive can-do attitude, not afraid of new challenges, tight timelines or curve balls.
- You understand SCRUM methodology
- You are obsessed by code clarity and readability
- We value quality, organized, maintainable and tested code
- We value developers that take an interest in understanding diverse programming languages and technologies
- We value analytical skills that help us research, discuss and choose the best solution for a problem