Airdrop – Swap & Hold IDRT Powered by Nusa Finance
Hello crypto enthusiasts!
Airdrop event worth millions of rupiah in the form of NUSA token is waiting for you. Let’s join the Airdrop Swap & Hold collaboration with IDRT!
Join this event by Holding 500,000 IDRT up to 3,000,000 IDRT for 4 weeks and you can get an airdrop up to 100 NUSA (≥ 24,000,000 IDR)!
Mark these dates!
Swap Period : 21 March – 2 April 2023
Hold Period : 3 – 30 April 2023
Distribusi Date : 1 May 2023
100 NUSA will be distributed to all participants that joined the Airdrop Swap & Hold IDRT event and fulfil all the terms and conditions. The amount of airdrop received will be based on the IDRT assets the participant holds. Read this terms and conditions to learn more:
Terms & Conditions:
- To participate on Airdrop Swap & Hold IDRT, participants have to buy an IDRT asset through the Nusa Swap feature (https://app.nusa.finance/swap.html) using any BEP-20 token.
- The minimum swap that is eligible is 500,000 IDRT and is done within the Swap Period (21 March – 2 April 2023).
- Participants are allowed to increase their IDRT assets for airdrop within the Swap Period up to 3,000,000 IDRT.
- Participant should Hold IDRT token that has been bought for 4 weeks from 3 – 30 April 2023.
- The amount of IDRT that will be calculated for airdrop is minimum of 500,000 IDRT and maximum of 3,000,000 IDRT for each wallet.
1st Swap: 500,000 IDRT (eligible)
2nd Swap: 700,000 IDRT (eligible)
3rd Swap: 300,000 IDRT (not eligible)
Total eligible entry for airdrop: 1,200,000 IDRT
- To be able to participate in this event, participants should own at least 1 NUSA in the same wallet. The NUSA token does not need to be bought from the Nusa Swap feature.
- Snapshots will be taken everyday starting from 3 April until 30 April 2023 to ensure the holding of IDRT and NUSA tokens within the Hold Period.
- NUSA airdrop will only be distributed to participants that successfully buy IDRT through NUSA Swap feature and hold it through the Hold Period.
- If participants withdraw the IDRT assets before the Hold Period ends, then the IDRT that will be calculated for airdrop will be based on the minimum balance after the withdrawal as proven by the snapshot.k
- If participants withdraw NUSA assets needed for the event requirement before the Hold Period ends, participation of event will be withdrawn and participant will not be eligible to receive airdrop rewards
- The decision from the committee is final and cannot be contested. By joining this event you agree with the terms and conditions.
How to Participate in an Airdrop:
- Open the Nusa Swap feature through https://app.nusa.finance/swap.html
- Buy IDRT with any BEP-20 token using the Nusa Swap feature. (Swap Tutorial: https://docs.nusa.finance/products/trade/swap-guide)
- Make sure you have NUSA balance needed for the event requirement. You can acquire NUSA from various events or buy it through Indondax, PancakeSwap, or Nusa Swap (How to get NUSA: https://docs.nusa.finance/tokenomics/nusa-token).
- You can check your Swap entries through the Swap & Hold tab on Nusa airdrop feature (https://app.nusa.finance/airdrop.html)
- Hold your IDRT token through out the Hold Period to be eligible for reward distribution
- Airdrop will be distributed after the Hold Period ends. The reward distribution can be seen on the Swap & Hold tab on Nusa Airdrop feature