Delisting of IDRTL, Here is How to Withdraw IDRTL from Upbit to Your Private Wallet
Hi Rupiah Token Users,
Regarding the previous announcement about the delisting of IDRTL from Upbit Indonesia, currently, users can’t sell their IDRT in Upbit, but you can still withdraw IDRTL.
Thus, we encourage the users to send their IDRTL from their Upbit wallet to their private wallet before January 31, 2023. As a side note, on March 1, 2023, IDRTL will be officially removed from Luniverse Chain.
- If you have IDRTL wallet, then you can input your private key / keystore file on https://idrt.wallet.luniverse.io/unlock-wallet to access your wallet.
- If you don’t have IDRTL wallet, then you need to create a private wallet by following the steps below.
- Go to https://idrt.wallet.luniverse.io/, click button “Create IDRT-L Wallet”
- Create Passphrase (quite similar to a password) with a minimum of 8 letters, 1 alphabet, and 1 number.
- Click “Download Keystore File”. (Note: Save this file in the safe folder as it can’t be recovered if you lose it)
- You can get the Address dan Private Key for your private wallet. Click the button “Complete”. Keep the Address and Private Key as you need to use them later on to withdraw the IDRTL.
- Import the account on Metamask by using the private key from step #1. Check the steps here.
- Withdraw IDRTL from Upbit to an external wallet in the Luniverse chain by using the address from step #1).
- After users withdraw the IDRTL from Upbit to their private wallet, please don’t transfer the IDRTL to other wallets as we’re in the process of transferring it. You will receive your IDRT BEP-20 on March 2, 2023, with the same amount of IDRTL that you hold earlier on Upbit. You can check the amount of sent IDRT on the “balance” of your wallet.
Hope this information help.